We provide our clients with higher education opportunities across the world. We share details of suitable courses available at a wide range of quality and affordable Universities and study institutions in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, Ireland and Europe.
Our Commitment to you:
- We are committed to your success
- We will match your needs
- We understand the code of practices for partner universities
- We provide the best expert advice on courses
- We work with you till you enroll in school.
Interview sessions and presentations
Our partners regularly run interview sessions and seminars at our office too. Contact us for the latest information.
HighEnd Educational Services works with top ranking institutional partners from across different Countries to help grow international student recruitment and offer our students the best available options.
What service do we provide to Universities and colleges?
We submit applications from African students seeking further and higher education opportunities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland and Europe. Our primary objective is to match the priorities of each student with the particular requirements of each educational institution.
Benefits to institutions that work with us:
- Our commitment to understand the full needs of the partner institution and fulfill them accordingly
- The provision of a comprehensive and accurate profile on all applications leading to the institution to make an informed decision when considering a student’s suitability for a course
- We take the cost of communicating with students off our partners
- All benefits of an agency arrangement with complete transparency and accountability
- A close working partnership with a professional organization
Which universities and colleges can use our service?
HighEnd Educational Services will work with any institution able to offer high quality value for money services to its students.
BECOME A PARTNER
Contact us today to see how we can work together to enhance your overseas activities in Nigeria and the West African region. We would be glad to meet with you.